INDICATORS FOR ASSESSING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INNOVATION INVESTMENT PROJECTS OF HIGH-TECH INDUSTRIES
Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Development of rocket and space complex is only possible through innovation. The complex contains a large number of high-tech industries, influencing the growth of sustainability and enterprises’ competitiveness of the complex as a whole. The development and implementation of innovative and investment projects are carried out to create these conditions. The tasks of determination of the projects efficacy, development of a characteristics system to assess it are particularly crucial. The article considers internal and external indicators for assessing the effectiveness of innovation and investment projects. External ones include such indicators as payback period, profitability index, internal rate of return, net present value. Internal indicators estimate the parameters of technological processes and its resource support, with particular attention paid to the impact of the project on production costs and results of economic and financial activities of the organization. Internal indicators for project evaluation, depending on the stage of the project, are proposed in the present article. The first step is to evaluate the competitiveness of innovation. Then the cost of development and implementation of innovation and investment projects, cost saving of output and net profit growth, determined the change of materials, labor intensity, capital intensity, and energy efficiency should be evaluated. The influence of implementing innovative and investment projects on the economic performance of the enterprise as a whole should be analyzed. Thus, the evaluation of the effectiveness and selection of innovation and investment projects of high-tech industries should be carried out with the obligatory account of all substantive criteria specific to these projects.
innovative investment project, economic efficiency, evaluation criteria, external indicators, internal indicators, competitiveness, the method of expert evaluations
- Gokhberg L., Kuznetsova I. [Trends and challenges of innovation processes]. Economist. 2002, vol. 2, p. 50–59 (In Russ.).
- Dynkina A. A., Ivanova N. I. Innovatsionnaya ekonomika [Innovative economics]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2004, 352 p.
- Gruzinov V. P., Gribov V. D. Ekonomika predpriyatiya [Enterprise economics]. Moscow, Financy i statistika Publ., 2005, 336 p.
- Erygin Yu. V., Goloshchapova O. S., Saakyan A. M. Formy i metody stimulirovaniya innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti na predpriyatiyakh oboronno-promyshlennogo kompleksa [Forms and methods of stimulating innovative activities in enterprises of the military-industrial complex]. Krasnoyarsk, SibSAU Publ., 2013, 150 p.
- Sukharev O. S., Sukharev S. O. Innovatsii v ekonomike i promyshlennosti [Innovation in industry and economics]. Moscow, Vyssh. Shk. Publ., 2010, 317 p.
- Popov V. L. Upravlenie innovatsionnymi proektami [Management of innovation projects]. Moscow, Infra-M Publ., 2007, 336 p.
- Filosofova T. G., Bykov V. A. Konkurentsiya. Innovatsii. Konkurentosposobnost' [Competition. Innovations. Competitiveness]. Moscow, Uniti-Dana Publ., 2008, 295 p.
- Global R&D funding Forecast. ST AN Indicators Database [Electronic resourse]. OECD. 2009. Available at: URL: http: // www.oecd.org.
- Trefilova A. A. Otsenka effektivnosti innovatsionnogo razvitiya predpriyatiya [Evaluation of innovative development of enterprise]. Moscow, Finance and Credit Publ., 2005, 304 p.
- Sergeev D. V. [Vertical integration as a factor in the effectiveness of innovation]. Innovatsii. 2001, vol. 3, p. 4–8 (In Russ.).
- Bendikov M. A. [Assessment of the feasibility of an innovative project]. Management in Russia and abroad. 2001, vol. 2, p. 1–16 (In Russ.).
- Medynskiy V. G. Innovatsionny menedzhment
- [Innovation Management]. Moscow, Infra-M Publ., 2002, 287 p.
- Arrow K., Lind R. Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions. Journal of Natural Resources Policy Research, 1990, vol. 6, iss. 1, p. 29–44.
- Smorodinov R. V. [Indicators to access the effectiveness of innovation and investment projects of science-intensive industries]. Materialy XVIII Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. “Reshetnevskie chteniya” [Proc. 18th Int. science conference “Reshetnev readings”]. Krasnoyarsk, SibSAU, 2014, p. 409–410 (In Russ.).
- 15. Smorodinov R. V. [Main stages of production of science-intensive products]. Materialy X Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. tvorcheskoy molodezhi “Aktual'nye problemy aviatsii i kosmonavtiki” [10th All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of creative youth “Actual issues of aviation and astronautics”]. Krasnoyarsk, 2014, p. 41–42 (In Russ.).
Smorodinov Roman Vitalyevich – postgraduate student, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: email@example.com
Smorodinova Natalya Ivanovna – Cand. Sc., Docent, Docent of Finance and credit department, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org