MAIN ISSUES OF IMPLEMENTATION AND ASSESSMENT OF INNOVATION AND INVESTMENT PROJECTS OF SCIENCE-INTENSIVE PRODUCTION
Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation Е-mail: email@example.com
The article considers the role and features of high-tech industries. Its development requires the significant investments. This is performed by development and implementation of innovative and investment projects. Evaluation of innovative and investment projects requires consideration of many factors, the combination of which will determine the overall efficiency and individual stages of the project. We identified four basic stages of designing and manufacturing science-intensive products, special attention is given to the stage of research and development work. The article considers the main problems of the enterprises in implementation and evaluation of the effectiveness of innovation and investment projects for the production of science-intensive products. Now there is the toughening of consumer demands for quality and cost of the proposed projects. It is necessary to accelerate the process of entering the market with a new product and its successful mastering when developing new projects. New innovative and investment projects require significant financial investments, diverted resources for a long period. Furthermore, it is necessary to carry out justification for the selection inception of the innovative and investment projects by analyzing market readiness for this type of innovation. It is necessary to carry out the following steps for the purpose of the current assess of projects promising: analysis of market conditions, potential and existing competitors, demand for new products and technologies, taking into account the possible potential of the company, its compliance with future challenges, calculation and analysis of the financial results of the project, the financial sustainability of the enterprise.
innovation and investment projects, science intensity of production, performance evaluation, stages of production, project management
- Aksenov A. A. Upravlenie gosudarstvennymi investitsiyami v vysokotekhnologichnye otrasli: na materialakh oboronno-promyshlennogo kompleksa. Dis. kan. econ. nauk. [Management of public investment in high-tech industries: on materials of military-industrial complex. Ph.D. econ. sci. diss]. St. Peterburg, 2007, 184 p.
- Panin A. [Evaluation of science-intensive production] Voenno-promyshlenny kur'er. 2007, vol. 32(198) (In Russ.).
- Schubert T. Are there scale economies in scientific production? On the topic of locally increasing returns of scale. Scientometrics, 2014, vol. 99, iss. 2, p. 393–408.
- Kolobov A. A., Kochetov V. V., Omel'chenko I. N. Ekonomika innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti naukoemkikh predpriyatiy [Economics of innovation activity of science-intensive enterprises]. Moscow, MGTU im. N. E. Baumana Publ., 2007, 384 p.
- RF Federal Law “About investment activities in the Russian Federation in the form of capital investment” of February 25, 1999 N39. (In Russ.). Available at: http://consultant.ru/document/cors_doc_LAW_156882. (accessed 19.12.2014).
- Chetyrkin E. M. Metody finansovykh i kommercheskikh raschetov [Methods of finance and commercial calculations]. Moscow, Delo LTD, 1995, 320 p.
- Bystrov V. A., Lebedev V. I. Ekonomicheskaya otsenka investitsiy v trudovuyu deyatel'nost' [Economic assessment of investment in labor activity]. Tomsk, Tomskiy Politehnicheskiy universitet Publ., 2010, 329 p.
- Mokeeva E. V. Sebestoimost' produktsii v usloviyakh naukoemkogo proizvodstva: vzaimosvyaz' teoreticheskogo i prikladnogo aspektov [The cost of production in a science-intensive production: the relationship of theoretical and applied aspects], Ivanovo, 2007, 24 p.
- Kozlovskiy V. A. Proizvodstvennyy menedzhment [Production management]. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 574 p.
- Nikitina N. V., Kerzhentsev F. A. [Management issues in the design and manufacture of science-intensive products] Materialy II Mezhdunar. Nauch.-prakt. konf. “Nauka informatsionnogo veka” [Proc. 2nd Int. Scientific and Practical Conference “Science of the informational age”]. Dnepropetrovsk, 2007, Nauka publ., p. 42–49 (In Russ.).
- Romanov Yu. V. [Features of a science-intensive production management engineering products]. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo, 2002, vol. 1(25), p. 74–79 (In Russ.).
- Rybkina O. V. Organizatsionnye rezervy povysheniya effektivnosti proizvodstva naukoemkoy produktsii. Dis. kan. econ. nauk. [Organizational reserves to improve production efficiency of science-intensive products. Ph.D. econ. sci. diss]. Voronezh, 2012, 28 p.
- Smorodinov R. V. [Main stages of production of science-intensive products]. Materialy X Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. tvorcheskoy molodezhi “Aktual'nye problemy aviatsii i kosmonavtiki” [10th All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of creative youth “Actual issues of aviation and astronautics”]. Krasnoyarsk, 2014, p. 41–42 (In Russ.).
- Trefilova A. A. Otsenka effektivnosti innovatsionnogo razvitiya predpriyatiya [Evaluation of effectiveness of innovative development company]. Moscow, Financy i Kredit Publ., 2005, 304 p.
- Guan J. Measuring the innovation production process: A cross-region empirical study of China’s high-tech innovations. Technovation, 2010, vol. 30(5), p. 348–358.
Erygina Lilia Viktorovna – Dr. Sc., Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Economics, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smorodinov Roman Vitalyevich – postgraduate student, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: email@example.com
Senashov Sergei Ivanovich – Dr. Sc., Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician
M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org