ROLE OF INNOVATIVE SMALL ENTERPRISES IN MODERN ECONOMY
Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Small business corresponds to inquiries practically of all areas of economy of the Russian Federation and meets the requirements of the world economic processes. Small business gives freedom of a business choice and induces the effective organization of production. These qualities of small business do it to one of the main components of market economy. In some countries with the developed market economy the volume of production of small enterprises exceeds a half of gross domestic product. Small business not only makes an essential contribution to gross domestic product, but also influences the general growth of economy. Thanks to small business the competition role in economy raises, market needs for goods and services are more stoutly satisfied, market niches at all levels – from local to regional are filled. Small enterprises give additional workplaces, master local raw material resources, the worthy wage level expands a consumer sector. These factors positively influence the social sphere; defuse social tension, participations in business activity, creation of family business, realization of creative potential give opportunity. Small business is effective in the consumer sphere, production of details and knots which production the large enterprises consider unprofitable. Efficiency of small enterprises is shown in development of resource-saving technologies, in the sphere of development of software products. Small business is capable to cooperate successfully with the enterprises of the space-rocket industry in programs of conversion. The small innovative enterprises carry out commercialization of the scientific development which isn't demanding big investments and attraction of essential material, labor and energy resources. The federal Program of the state support of small business in the Russian Federation considers development of small business in the country as one of the major tasks at the state level.
small business, small innovative enterprises, market economy
- RF Federal Law “About development of small and average business in the Russian Federation” of July 24, 2009 no. 209. (In Russ.) Available at: http:// www. consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_157188/. (accessed 04.12.2014).
- Kosheleva T. N. Strategii razvitija malogo predprinimatel'stva [Strategy of development of small innovative business]. St. Petersburg, GUAP Publ., 2009, 205 p.
- Gosudarstvennaya programma Rossiyskoy Federatsii “Kosmicheskaya deyatel'nost' Rossii na 2013–2020 gody” [State program of the Russian Federation “Space activity of Russia for 2013–2020”]. (In Russ.). Available at: http://www.federalspace.ru/20561/. (accessed 04.12.2014).
- Zurina O. A. Rol' malogo innovatsionnogo biznesa v formirovanii srednego klassa [The Role of small innovative business in formation of middle class]. (In Russ.) Available at: http://www.econ.msu.ru/cmt2/lib/a/1430/file/ Zurina_O_A.doc. (accessed 04.12.2014).
- Sal’nikov O. V. Kompleks mer po podderzhke malogo predprinimatel'stva [A package of measures on support of small entrepreneurship]. (In Russ.). Available at: http://ekonomic.narod.ru/nbene/econom/feconom11.htm. (accessed 04.12.2014).
- Akmaeva R. I. Innovatsionny menedzhment malogo predpriyatiya, rabotayushchego v nauchno-tehnicheskoy sfere: uchebnoe posobie [Innovative management of the small enterprise working in the scientific and technical sphere: manual]. Rostov na Donu, Feniks Publ., 2012, 541 p.
- Druker P. F. Biznes i innovatsii [Business and innovation]. Moscow, Vil’yams Publ., 2009, 432 p.
- Valdaytsev S. V., Molchanov N. V., Petsol’dt K. Maloe innovatsionnoe predprinimatel'stvo: uchebnoe posobie [Small innovative entrepreneurship: manual]. Moscow, Prospect Publ., 2011, 536 p.
- Krasnikov V. Ya. [The state innovative policy in Russia]. Ekonomicheskiye nauki. 2010, vol. 62, no. 1, p. 37–40 (In Russ.).
- Strategiya innovatsionnogo razvitiya do 2020 goda [Strategy of innovative development till 2020]. Moscow, Minekonomrazvitiya Rossii Publ., 2010, 105 p.
- Strategiya razvitiya nauki i innovatsiy v Rossiyskoy Federatsii do 2015 goda [Strategy of development of science and innovations in the Russian Federation till 2015]. Moscow, Minobrnauki Publ., 2006, 124 p.
- Vlasova V. M. Osnovy predprinimatel'skoy deyatel'nosti: uchebnoe posobie [Bases of business activity: manual]. Moscow, Finansy i statistika Publ., 2009, 511 p.
- RBK. Lichnye finansy [Information portal] Available at: http://lf.rbc.ru/news/press/2014/02/03/236194. shtml (accessed 04.12.2014).
- RosBiznesKonsalting [Information portal] Available at: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/29/04/2013/856181. shtml (accessed 04.12.2014).
- Maloe i srednee predprinimatel'stvo v Rossii. 2013: statisticheckiy sbornik [Small and Medium Entrepreneurship in Russia. 2013: the statistical collection]. Moscow, Rosstat, 2013, 216 p.
Erygina Lilia Viktorovna – Dr. Sc., Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Economics, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orlova Karina Vladimirovna – postgraduate student, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: email@example.com