CONTROLLING OF PRODUCTION OF INNOVATIVE CIVILIAN PRODUCTS: CONCEPTUAL APPROACH, MODEL, TECHNIQUE
 Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation  Siberian Federal University, Trade and Еconomic Institute 79/10, Svobodnyi Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russian Federation 3Institute of problems of continuous formation of the Russian Academy of Education 8, Kazarmenny Lane, Krasnoyarsk, 660021, Russian Federation Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
In the economy of Russia the enterprises of defense industry complex, owing to specifics of the realized tasks represent the hi-tech productions with the developed scientific and technical sphere allowing to let out competitive production. The transition processes caused by reforms of national economy at the end of the last century led to increase of the crisis phenomena. Considerable reduction of the state defensive order, folding of the majority of the current and perspective development, violation of structural communications, deterioration of financial and economic indicators of activity of the enterprises, decrease in their production and innovative potential essentially affected economic stability of the enterprises of defense industry complex. At the present stage of development of economy new approaches to management are required: to the forefront there are economic criteria of efficiency, requirements to flexibility of management raise. Development of information technologies and computerization of production force the modern enterprises to turn into more and more difficult systems. New control methods are necessary for ensuring controllability of such systems. Still the most perspective direction in development of new approaches to business management connecting theories of decision-making, information support and organizational modeling there is a controlling. In work the methodical tools of expeditious controlling of production of civil appointment based on use of control cards and use of a method of delimitation of tolerances, supplementing existing a binding to the purposes of activity of the enterprises of defense industry complex and allowing to trace dynamics of changes of controlled indicators and to correct administrative decisions in a common information space are offered.
controlling, innovative civilian products, conceptual approach to controlling, model and technique of implementation of controlling
- Gilts N. E., Gilts N. E. Methods of controlling the production of civilian goods at the enterprises of military-industrial machinery complex. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research. 2013, no. 16 (5). p. 714–720.
- Gilts N. E. [Current state and tendencies of development of defense industry enterprises and RKO]. Vestnik SibGAU. 2012, no. 4 (44), р. 203–206 (In Russ.).
- Belyakov G. P., Lukyanova A. A., Lyachin V. I. et al. Problemy vosproizvodstva nauchno-tehnicheskogo potentsiala predpriyatiy oboronno-promyishlennogo kompleksa: monografiya [Problemy of reproduction of scientific and technical capacity of the enterprises of defense industry complex: monograph]. Sib. Gos. Aerokosmich. un-t. Krasnoyarsk, 2010, 164 p.
- Dayle A. Praktika kontrollinga: per. s nem [Practice of controlling]. Moscow, Finansyi i statistika Publ., 2001, 336 p.
- Druri K. Upravlencheskiy i proizvodstvennyiy uchet [The management and production accounting]. Moscow, YuNITI-DANA Publ., 2012, 1423 p.
- Mann R., Mayer E. Kontrolling dlya nachinayuschikh. Sistema upravleniya pribyilyu [Controlling for beginners. Control system of profit]. Moscow, Finansyi i statistika Publ., 2004, 304 p.
- Mayer E. Kontrolling kak sistema myishleniya i upravleniya [Controlling as system of thinking and management]. Moscow, Finansyi i statistika Publ., 2003, 92 р.
- Antashov V. A., Uvarov G. V. [Practical controlling: administrative decisions, innovations]. Ekonomiko-pravovoy byulleten, 2010, no. 10, p. 37–48 (In Russ.).
- Eryigina L. V. [Principles and instruments of strategic controlling of innovative activity of defense industry enterprises]. Vestnik MAI. 2008, vol. 15, no. 6, p. 39–44 (In Russ.).
- Kamenskiy A. M., Olenev N. I., Primak A. G., Falko S. G. Kontrolling v biznese. Metodologicheskie i prakticheskie osnovyi postroeniya kontrollinga v organizatsiyakh [Controlling in business. Methodological and practical bases of creation of controlling in organizations]. Moscow, Finansyi i statistika Publ., 2007, 256 p.
- Hahn D. Unternehmungsziele im Wandel, in: Unternehmerischer Wandel, Hrsg. P. Gomez, D. Hahn, G. Müller-Stewens, R. Wunderer, Wiesdbaden 1994, 59 p.
- Kupper H.-U. Controlling. Konzeption, Aufgaben und Instrumente. Stuttgart: Poeschel, 1985, 384 p.
- Zhdanov S. A. Ekonomicheskie modeli i metodyi v upravlenii [Economic models and methods in management]. Moscow, Delo i Servis Publ., 2009, 358 p.
- GOST R 50779.42–99 (ISO 8258–91) Statisticheskie metody. Kontrolnyie karty Shuharta [Statistical methods. Control cards of Shukhart]. Moscow, IPK Izdatelstvo standartov, 1999, 99 p.
- Troyanovskiy V. M. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie v menedzhmente [Mathematical modeling in management]. Moscow, RDL Publ., 2010, 256 p.
Gilts Nadezhda Evgenyevna – Cand. Sc., Docent of Logistics department, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: email@example.com
Kuimov Vasily Vasilyevich – Dr. Sc., Professor, Trade business and marketing department, Institute of Economics and Commerce, Siberian Federal University. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tayursky Anatoly Ivanovich – Dr. Sc., Professor, director of Institute of problems of continuous education of Russian Academy of Education. Е-mail: email@example.com