MANAGEMENT TOOLS OF EXPORT POTENTIAL WITH REGARD TO THE STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT OF THE MACHINE BUILDING ENTERPRISE
Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
Management of development of the export potential of the machine building enterprise is the system uniting certain instruments forming the export potential into a unified system and providing the achievement of goals. The main role of management of development of the export potential of the enterprise is the transformation of all available limited resources: labor, information, natural, industrial, infrastructure, etc. into an integral generality able to ensure the implementation of the strategic set goals of the enterprise. Management should form a level of export potential of the machine-building enterprises, so that the interests of owners, investors and company personnel were satisfied. Managing of the development is a systematic application of various tools to ensure the achievement of company strategic objective. There are three standard options of strategic development of enterprise engineering in this article and the authors propose a set of tools that correspond to these strategies. The objects of study are engineering plants which plan to launch their products to the international markets, the subject of the research is the management relations arising in the process of formation and development of the export potential of machine-building enterprises. The theoretical basis of the study is the works of domestic and foreign researchers, reflecting the state and prospects of development of machine-building enterprises and international market of engineering products in general. The methodological basis of the research is scientific methods of research: comparative and statistical analysis, grouping, comparison and synthesis, allowing ensures the validity of the results and findings of the present study. The standard enterprise development strategies to identify key features of the export potential for each strategy have been analyzed. The study proposed to use a variety of management tools export potential enterprises with different development strategies. The value of the export potential of the company characterizes the competitive opportunities of enterprise in the international market. The development of the export potential of the enterprise is based not only on increasing sales of a particular type of product, it is also inextricably linked with the possibility in the near future to enter the markets of other countries.
the export potential, management of development of the export potential machine building enterprise
- Volkodavova E. V. Eksportnyy potentsial pro-myshlennykh predpriyatiy: teoriya, metodologiya, prak-tika [Export potential of industrial enterprises: the theory, methodology, practice: a monograph]. Samara, SGЕU Publ., 2007, 159 р.
- Demina I. D. Kontseptsiya, teoriya i praktika kontrolya vneshneekonomicheskoy deyatel'nosti khozyay-stvuyushchikh sub"ektov. [The concept, theory and practice of control of foreign economic activity of business entities]. Moscow, Marketing Publ., 2007, 116 p.
- Seyfullaeva M. Mezhdunarodnyy menedzhment [International Management], Moscow, KnoRus Publ., 2012, 232 p.
- Frolov I. E. Osobennosti vozniknoveniya i razvitiya vysokotekhnologichnykh proizvodstv i in-novatsionnykh rynkov v zarubezhnykh stranakh i Rossii. Tezisy k teme. [Features of the emergence and development of innovative high-tech industries and markets in foreign countries and Russia]. Available at: URL: http://www.ecfor.ru/pdf.php? Id = asp-m, (accessed 12.02.2014).
- Garifullin R. F. [Strategy of innovative development of the engineering enterprise]. Voprosy innovatsionnoy ekonomiki. 2011, no. 6 (6), p. 27–34 (In Russ).
- Michael E. Porter On Competition. Hardcover – October, 1998. 485 p.
- Belyakova G. Ja., Fokina D. A. [The classification analysis of instruments for development of an export potential of the machine building company]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2014, no. 3 (In Russ.). Available at: http://www.science-education.ru/117-13762. (accessed 02.12.2014).
- Trifonova E. Yu. Mekhanizmy strategicheskogo planirovaniya vneshneekonomicheskoy deyatel'nosti promyshlennykh predpriyatiy [Mechanisms for strategic planning of foreign trade activities of industrial enterprises]. Novgorod, NNGU Publ., 2004.
- Starikov E. N. Upravlenie razvitiem ekonomi-cheskogo potentsiala otraslevogo kompleksa. Avtoref. dis. kand. ekon. nauk. [Managing the development of economic potential of the industrial complex: abstract Dr. econ. sci. diss.]. Ekaterinburg, 2008, 21 p.
- Volkodavova E. V. Mezhdunarodnye ekonomi-cheskie missii kak faktor povysheniya eksportnogo potentsiala promyshlennykh predpriyatiy [International economic mission as a factor in increasing the export potential of industrial enterprises]. Saratov, Izd-vo Saratovskogo universiteta Publ, 2002, 102 p.
- Glaz'ev S. Yu. еt al. O strategii razvitiya ekonomiki Rossii. [Development Strategy of the Russian economy]. Moscow, OON RAN Publ., 2011, 48 p.
- Ob utverzhdenii gosudarstvennoy programmy Rossiyskoy Federatsii “Razvitie promyshlennosti i povyshenie ee konkurentosposobnosti”. Postanovle-nie Pravitel'stva RF ot 15.04.2014 g. № 328. [Government Decree of 15.04.2014 N 328 “On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation, The development of industry and increase its competitiveness ”] (In Russ.).
- The draft strategy for socio-economic development of the Krasnoyarsk Territory until 2020. Developed by the Government of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. The official portal of the Krasnoyarsk Territory (In Russ.) Available at: http://www.econ.krskstate.ru/ser_kray/ strateg/ (accessed: 02.12.2014).
- Starovoytov M. K., Fomin P. A. Prakticheskiy instrumentariy organizatsii upravleniya promysh-lennym predpriyatiem [Practical tools of industrial enterprise management.] Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ., 2002. 267 p.
- Foreign trade statistics. Official website of the Federal Customs Service. (In Russ.). Available at: http://www.customs. / index. php? option = comcontent & view = article & id = 13858 & Itemid = 2095 / (accessed: 02.12.2014).
Belyakova Galina Yakovlevna – Dr. Sc., Professor of Economy and management of business processes department, Institute of Business Management and Economics, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: GBelyakova@sfu-kras.ru
Fokina Dar'ya Aleksandrovna – senior teacher, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org