658.5 Vestnik SibGAU 2014, No. 3(55), P. 239–244
FORMATION OF INNOVATIVE READINESS OF A PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR THE BENEFIT OF IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS RELATED TO AEROSPACE ENERPRISE
JSC "Information satellite systems” named after academician M. F. Reshetnev"52, Lenin St., Zheleznogorsk, Krasnoyarsk region, 662972, Russian Federation  Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The state priorities of the Russian Federation in the field of space activity set long-range goals to find new ap-proaches in management for the space industry. The uniqueness and complexity of space production, exact resource limits of its life cycle stages define necessity of project approach to the whole enterprise management system, including personnel management subsystem. The article provides a description of some of the conceptual and methodological aspects of personnel management subsystem innovation preparedness to implementation of rocket-space enterprise projects. An integrated typology of rocket-space enterprises projects is proposed as a base for selection and application of project management instruments and technologies. This typology also contains main projects of the development, pro-duction and operation of spacecraft and systems, auxiliary projects (logistics, it, HR, PR, marketing, communications and etc.). The personnel management system innovation preparedness of project-oriented enterprise – a state-of-the-art structural-organizational, functional, competence potential of personnel management system, that ensure development, testing and scaling innovation, target project performance of the enterprise. Decomposition of levels of the personnel management system innovation preparedness to implementation of rocket-space enterprise projects includes personnel Department’s availability for managing own personnel management projects implementation as well as personnel support for key industrial projects, consisting in the development and implementation of business process management commands projects. The implementation of innovative preparedness identification and assessment is proposed to accomplish according to the parameters: structural, functional and information system availability management. The article presents the characteristics of the personnel management system innovation preparedness in terms of project management by the example of public corporation “Information satellite systems" of a name of academician M. F.Reshetnev (Zheleznogorsk, Krasnoyarsk region) – the world leader in the field of creation of means of telecommunication and space communication. The model for assessment of the personnel management system innovation preparedness to implementation projects, stated in the article, is based on decomposition of levels of innovation preparedness and proposes a serial expert evaluation on individual criteria and further integral convolution. Conclusions of the evaluation results give an opportunity to determine "weak points", endangering for achievement of project goals, and justify actions on their elimination. The usage of this methodological toolkit at rocket-space enterprise, on the assumption of its integration into a unified system of project management, allows to fulfill the requirements of customers by functional, quality, cost and time characteristics of modern satellite systems.
projects of aerospace enterprises, personnel management system, innovative readiness.
- Strategia pazvitia kosmicheskoi deyatelnosti Rossii do 2030 goda I na dalneishuu perspektivu [The strategy of Russian space activity development until 2030 year and for long-term outlook]. (In Russ). Available at: http://www.aex.ru/docs/8/2012/4/27/1561/. (accessed: 20.04.2014).
- Erigina L. V., Serduk R. S. [Condition of the Russian rocket and space industry and its development trends]. Vestik SibGAU. 2014, vol. 53, no 4, p. 207–211. (In Russ.)
- Romashov A. V., Baranov V. V. Strategii razvitia nauchno-proizvodstvennih predpriyatii aerokosmocheskogo kompleksa: Innovatsionnii put [Development strategies of scientific and industrial enterprises of aerospace complex: Innovative route]. Мoscow, Alpina publ., 2009, 215 p.
- Afanasiev I. G. Kosmicheskaya deyatelnost Rossii na period 2013–2020 godi [Russian space activities for the period 2013-2020 years]. (In Russ). Available at: http://novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru/mag/2014/1239/20821/. (accessed 25.04.2014).
- Gosudarstvennaya programma Rossiyskoy Federatsii “Kosmicheskaya deyatel'nost' Rossii na 2013–2020 gody” [State program of the Russian Federation “Space activity of Russia for 2013 - 2020”]. (In Russ.) Available at: http://www.federalspace.ru/20561/. (accessed 11.05.2014).
- Newton R. Upravlenie proectami ot A do Ya [Project management from A to Z]. Мoscow, Alpina publ., 2007, 215 p.
- Rukovodstvo k svodu znaniy po upravleniyu proektami [The management to the arch of knowledge of management of projects]. (In Russ.) Available at: http://www.pmdoc.ru/?tag=pmbok. (accessed 18.06.2014).
- Krasilnikov A. OAO “ISS”: nastoyashee I budushee [JSC “ISS”: present and future]. (In Russ.). Аvailable at: http://novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru/mag/2014/ 1239/20821/. accessed: 14.06.2014).
- Kibanov A. Y., Lukianova T. V., Yartseva S. I. Upravlenie innovatsiami v kadrovoi rabote [Innovation management at stuff work]. Мoscow. Prospect Publ., 2011, 64 p.
- Armstrong М. Strategicheskoye upravlenie chelovecheskimi resoursami [Strategic human resources management]. Мoscow, IFRA-М Publ., 2002, 328 p.
- Kibanov A. Y. Upravlenie personalom organozatsii [Personnel organization management]. Moscow, INFRA-М Publ., 2005, 638 p.
- Melihov U. E. Upravlenie personalom: portfel nadegnih tehnologii [Personnel management: the portfolio of sure technologies]. Мoscow, Dashkov i К° Publ., 2011, 344 p.
- Kibanov A. Y., Ivanovskaya L. V. Kadrovaya politika i strategia upravlenia personalom[Personnel policy and personnel management strategy]. Мoscow. Prospect Publ., 2011, 64 p.
- Pugachev V. P. Planirovanie personala organizatsii [Personnel planning of organization]. Мoscow. Moscow University Publ., 2011, 236 p.
- Butseva G. S., Gorshkov V. A. [Personnel decision’s influence at the efficiency of enterprises management] Upravlenie personalom. 2008, no 10, p. 29–34. (In Russ.)
Kukushkin Sergey Gennadyevich – Deputy CEO for personnel management of JSC “Information satellite systemsˮ named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: email@example.com
Podverbnykh Ulyana Sergeevna – postgraduate student of the Department of international personnel and project management, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Samohvalova Svetlana Mihailovna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, associate professor the Department of International personnel and project management, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician
M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: email@example.com