УДК 621.314.2 Vestnik SibGAU. 2014, No. 3(55), P. 100–106
ANALYSIS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC PROCESSES IN AC-DC CONVERTERS WITH POSSIBILITY OF REVERSE FLOW OF ENERGY AND INCREASED EFFICIENCY
Institute of space and information technologies, Siberian Federal University 26b, Akademika Kirenskogo St., Krasnoyarsk, 660074, Russia Federation E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; MKarnaukhov.KI11@gmail.com
The paper considers the questions of energy transfer in a charge/discharge autonomous power supply device. Power circuit of considered charge/discharge device is based on the scheme of reversing up/down converter with the switching mode of power transistors at zero-voltage that ensures high efficiency of device. In the course of analysis of electro-magnetic processes in the converter, mathematical expressions that describe the transfer of energy, from the side one to the side two of the reversible converter have been obtained. Using the obtained mathematical expressions, a method and algorithm for calculating RMS current through elements of the power converter circuit using parameters of the power circuit elements and parameters of energy transformation, in particular, using reverse displacement current of a choke, providing switching mode of power transistors at zero voltage have been developed. Correlation between RMS current through a choke and power transistors, and value of reverse replacement current of a choke for a number of modes are given graphically. All correlations were obtained at fixed power at the side two and variation of voltage value at the side one of converter. Analysis of obtained correlations has shown growth of RMS current through power circuit elements of the converter at increasing reverse displacement current of a choke, which corresponds the theoreti-cal requirement. Developed method, algorithm and program for the calculation of RMS current through elements of the power circuit of converter can be used for solving design problems of the charge/discharge device which based on the scheme of reversing up/down converter with the switching mode of power transistors at zero-voltage, and for solving the problem of minimizing the total static and dynamic energy losses in the converter.
charge-discharge unit, reversing a buck – boost converter, zero voltage switching of power transistors.
1. Polikarpov A. G., Sergienko E. F. Odnotaktnyye preobrazovateli napryazheniya v ustroystvakh elektropitaniya REA. [Single-ended voltage converters in power devices CEA]. Moscow, Radio i svyaz Publ., 1989.
2. Imbertson P., Mohan N. New PWM Converter Circuits Combining Zero Switching Loss With Low Condacting Loss, INTELEC’ 90, 1990.
3. Melyoshin V. I. Tranzistornaya preobrazovatel'naya tekhnika. [Transistor converter equipment]. Moscow, Tekhnosfera Publ., 2005.
4. Hua G., Leu C. S., Lee F. C. Novel zero-voltage transition PWM converters, in Proc. IEEE PESC, 1992,
5. Yuan X., Barbi I. Analysis, designing and experimentation of a transformer assisted PWM zero voltage switching inverter, IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Jan. 2000, vol. 15, p. 72–83.
6. Waffler S., Kolar J. W. A novel low-loss modulation strategy for high-power bidirectional buck+boost converters, in Proc. 7th Intern. Conf. on Power Electronics ICPE’07, 22–26 Oct. 2007, p. 889–894.
7. Waffler S., Kolar J. W. A novel low-loss modulation strategy for high-power bidirectional buck+boost converters, IEEE Trans. Power Electron., 2009.vol. 24, no. 6, p. 1589–1599.
Krasnobaev Yuri Vadimovich – Doctor of Engineering Science, professor of the Department of system for automatics, computer – aided control and design of the Institute of space and information technologies, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: email@example.com.
Zakharov Vladimir Vladimirovich – student of the Institute of space and information technologies, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karnaukhov Mikhail Andreevich – student of the Institute of space and information technologies, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: MKarnaukhov.KI11@gmail.com.