621.313.1 Vestnik SibGAU. 2014, No. 3(55), P. 63–67
STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS IN ANSYS OF THE AXIAL FLUX PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR
Siberian Federal University 26, Kirenskiy St., Krasnoyarsk, 660074, Russian Federation E-mail: email@example.com
The object of this research is the axial flux permanent magnet generator. In the article the necessity and technique of checking calculations of the generators is described. A finite element analysis is provided as a tool for these calcula-tions. Its results for the specified parameters are at the end of the article. The main stages of the calculation and the possibilities of the environment ANSYS were examined. To simplify the work in the ANSYS environment software that allows you to build a simulation model in an automated mode was developed. Using our software can be useful for de-sign and technological production tasks, improving competitiveness and increasing demand for the product. The result-ing computational model in ANSYS environment allows you to get a complete picture of the stress-strain state of the computational model. Developed software as a part of an automated design environment of the generator, greatly sim-plifies the process of solution, because it requires only the input of the parameters without entering commands in the language APDL. Such automated model significantly reduces the time spent on the construction of computational mod-els, and excludes cases of incorrect commands for environment ANSYS. In the future, this software will significantly simplify the design and testing of new designs generators.
axial flux permanent magnet generator, finite element method, computer-aided engineering.
1. Vstovskiy A. L., Golovin M. P., Fediy K. S., Kolbasina N. A., Morozov D. I. [Electromagnetic model and optimization parameters of the face generator]. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk. Samara, 2012, Vol. 14, no. 1–2, p. 653–657.
2. Zenkevich O. Metod konechnykh elementov v tekhnike [The finite element method in the engineering]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1975, 543 р.
3. Karpenko E. V., Karpenko V. V., Golovin M. P. [Automation of design of butt generators with the capacity up to 20 kW]. Vestnik SibGAU, 2013, no. 2(48),
p. 28–34. (In Russ.)
4. Morozov D. I., Karpenko E. V., Kolbasina N. A. [Optimizing synthesis of a low-speed butt alternator characteristics]. Vestnik SibGAU, 2012, no. 1(41), p. 38–42. (In Russ.)
5. Basov K. A. ANSYS v rukakh inzhenera [ANSYS in the hands of the engineer]. Moscow, Komp'yuterPress Publ., 2002, 224 p.
6. Chigarev A. V., Kravchuk A. S., Smalyuk A. F. ANSYS dlja inzhenerov. Spravochnoe posobie [ANSYS to engineers. Handbook]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie-1 Publ., 2004, 512 p.
7. Kaplun A. B., Morozov E. M., Olfer'eva M. A. ANSYS v rukah inzhenera. Prakticheskoe rukovodstvo [ANSYS in the hands of the engineer. A practical guide]. Moscow, Editorial URSS Publ., 2003, 272 p.
Karpenko Ekaterina Valer'evna – postgraduate student, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolbasina Natal'ya Anatol'evna – Candidate of Engineering Sciences, associate professor, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: email@example.com
Morozov Denis Ivanovich – senior teacher, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org