62.501 Vestnik SibGAU. 2014, No. 3(55), P. 28–34
ABOUT NONPARAMETRIC CONTROL OF OBJECT WITH MEMORY
1Siberian Federal University 79, Svobodnyi prosp., Krasnoyarsk, 660041, Russian Federation Е-mail: email@example.com 2 Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This article discusses the problem of nonparametric control of discrete-continuous process of BOF steel smelting. The problem of identifying objects with stochastic discrete – continuous nature of the process is also considered. Addi-tionally, the problem of identification and management of multidimensional stochastic systems is investigated in a closed loop, i. e. in the form of a macroscopic object, including a system to – regulator. Moreover, the emphasis is not only on the presence of random noise in different channels of communication, but also on the lack of information about the course of the process. Special attention is paid to the case when the design is applied to control the impact of a real object in a distorted. The dual-process control scheme, in which the control circuit comprising operator saved but added external control loop that carries the features of dualism is proposed. This control scheme allows to increase the quality of management of the entire system as a whole significantly. Some results of numerical simulation of the two-loop circuit control are given. Some results of the modeling process of BOF steel smelting show that the process is con-ducted in the framework of technological regulations, however, it is not enough for quality control smelting process.
Keywords: Identification of discrete-continuous processes, nonparametric control, object with memory, dual con-trol, nonparametric regression, nonparametric identification for oxygen-converter steelmaking.
1. Tsypkin J. Z. Adaptacia I obuchenie v avtomaticheskih sistemah [The adaptation and learning in automatic systems]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1968, 400 р.
2. Medvedev A. V. Neparametricheskie sistemy adaptacii [Nonparametric adaptation systems]. Novosibirsk, Nauka Publ., 1983, 174 p.
3. Voskoboinikov V. G. Obschaya metallurgia [Overall Metallurgy]. Moscow, Metallurgia Publ., 1997, 768 p.
4. Nadaraya E. A. Neparametricheskie ocenki plotnosti veroyatnosti i krivoj regressii [Non-parametric estimation of the probability density and the regression curve]. Tbilisi, izd. Tbil. un-tа, 1983, 194 p.
5. Feldbaum A. A. Osnovi teorii optimalnih avtomaticheskih system [Fundamentals of the theory of optimal automatic systems]. Moscow, Fizmatgiz Publ., 1963, 552 p.
Bannikova Anastasiya Vladimirovna – postgraduate student of Institute of Space and Information Technologies, Siberian Federal University. E-mail: email@example.com.
Korneeva Anna Anatal'yevna – postgraduate student of Institute of Space and Information Technologies, Siberian Federal University. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kornet Maria Yevgen'yevna– degree seeking applicant, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: email@example.com
Sergeeva Natalia Alexandrovna – Candidate of Engineering sciences, associate professor of the Department of Informatics, Institution of Space and Information technologies, Siberian Federal University. Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org