621.396.67 Vestnik SibGAU. 2014, No. 3(55), P. 21–27
MODELING OF A HORN-BASED LATTICE BASED ON FIELD DISTRIBUTION IN THE PLANE OF APERTURE OF THE HORN
Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev 31, Krasnoyarsky Rabochy Av., Krasnoyarsk, 660014, Russian Federation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The method for the approximate simulation thrust antennas in EHF frequencies where direct modeling with the help of the software packages is complicated due to the demanding computing possibilities of computers is proposed. The proposed method is based on the restoration of the far field distribution of the field in the plane of the aperture of the horn. The horn antenna which was applied to researches, represents a horn lattice which is the part of the pyramidal loud-hailer with sizes in aperture 12,4×12,4+0,01 mm, and a disclosure corner 17º30’, and also four sectoral loud-hailers 3,8 ± 0,01 mm wide and a corner aperture 17º30’. The thickness of the wall of a loud-hailer of 1,1+0,1 mm, radius of interface of walls of 0,1 mm. The distance between axes of lateral loud-hailers is 17 ± 0,01 mm. High precision of an arrangement of loud-hailers is necessary for ensuring electric parameters and formation of differential and total directional patterns. The following operating modes of the antenna from the horn lattice are possible: simultaneous reception-transmission of a signal with various polarization at different frequencies; signal transmission with various polarization at one frequency; signal reception with various polarization at one frequency. First of all, the irradiator directional pattern is characterized by the sizes of aperture loud-hailers and their electric characteristics, and also frequency characteristics of given waves. The paper applies the analysis of individual elements of the lattice in the software package CST Microwve Studio and subsequent treatment of the resulting field distribution in the lattice points to restore the far field.
Microwave, EHF, horn antennas, horn lattice, numerical simulation.
- Voskresenskij D. I., Gostjuhin V. L., Maksimov V. M., Ponomarjov L. I. Ustrojstva SVCh i antenny [Microwave ovens devices and antennas]. Moscow, Radiotehnika Publ., 2006. 250 p.
- Trifanov I. V., Oborina L. I., Ismailov B. N. Metody razrabotki konstruktorsko-tehnologicheskih reshenij i obespechenie kachestva pri izgotovlenii volnovodnyh jelementov KVCh – diapazona [Methods of development of design-technology decisions and ensuring quality at production of the KVCh waveguide elements – range]. Krasnoyarsk, SibSAU Publ., 2010, p. 51–54.
- Oborina L. I., Ismailov B. N., Sterehov I. V., Trifanov I. V. [Tehnological maintenance of quality at manufacturing of multichannel wave guides EHF of the range]. Vestnik SibGAU. 2010, no. 4 (25), p. 99–103. (In Russ.)
- Bahrah L. D. Metody izmerenij parametrov izluchajushhih sistem v blizhnej zone [Methods of measurements of parameters of radiating systems in a near zone]. Leningrad, Nauka Publ., 1985, 272 p.
- Hansen T. B. Formulation of Planar Near-Field Scianning for Time-Domain Electromagnetic Fields.
Report for ESTEC, October 1994.
- Kupric V. Ju., Meshherjakov A. A., Sharygin G. S. [Modelling of characteristics of an orientation of antenna lattices with Vivaldi's elements on land routes]. Doklady TUSURa, № 3 (29), 2013, p. 24–28. (In Russ.)
- Bystrov R. P., Samojlov S. I., Sokolov A. V. [Application of millimetric waves in communication systems]. Zarubezhnaja jelektronika. 1999, № 10, p. 60–70. (In Russ.)
- Beckij R. P., Jaremenko Ju. G. [Millimetric waves and perspective areas of their application]. Zarubezhnaja radiojelektronika. 2002, № 5, p. 42–50. (In Russ.)
- Trifanov I. V., Halimanovich V. I. [Possibilities of creation of the microwave ovens and KVCh multirange antenna-feeder devices of ranges]. Vestnik mashinostroenija. 2004, № 7, p. 30–36. (In Russ.)
- Zhouju Pi., Faruh Han. Introduction in widely band communication systems of millimetric range. IEEE Communication Magazine. 2011, Vol. 49, no. 6,
- White paper c11-481360, “Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Methodology”, June 2010.
- Khan F. LTE for 4G Mobile Broadband: Air Interface Technologies and Performance. Cambridge Univ. Press, 2009.
- Doann С. H. Millimeterwave CMOS Design. IEEE Journal Solid-States Circuits, Jan., 2005.
- Millimeter wave Propagation: Spectrum Management Implications. FCC, Office of Eng. And Tech., Bulletin no. 70, July, 1997.
- Pozar D. M. Microwave Engineering, 3rd ed. Wiley, 2005.
Bakin Andrej Mihajlovich – senior teacher of Quality management and Certification Department, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev E-mail: email@example.com
Trifanov Ivan Vasil'evich – Doctor of Engineering Science, Professor, Head of Quality management and Certification Department, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oborina Ljudmila Ivanovna – postgraduate student of Quality management and Certification Department, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: email@example.com.
Ismailov Boris Nikolaevich – postgraduate student of Quality management and Certification Department, Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M. F. Reshetnev. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.